Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2013

grinds my gears

Hello friends, i have had a little break from blogging having been on holiday to both Barcelona and Amsterdam in the last few weeks i haven't had a lot of time. But i am back with a little grievance i would like to vent, Cinemas.

I absolutely love the cinema, it is possibly my favourite thing to do, but there is nothing worse than cinemas in the Blackpool area. I am blesses with a Vue cinema down the road from me, which is great when they show films i want to see but it is a constant gamble. Then we have an Odeon a 15 minute drive away which is the back up, but really i have never once used it as a back up because whatever the Vue isn't showing the Odeon isnt showing either. Of course we get the kids films and the generic american comedy films that everyone 'loves' but we hardly ever get the really good films, like the new film i am dying to see The Place Beyond The Pines. Where will i get my Ryan Gosling fix??
I have missed out on so many films and i know through friends and family that they have too, why don't they show these films, take our money and keep us all happy?


(p.s, not to worry i will get my Ryan Gosling fix in manchester and tell you all about it)

No comments:

Post a Comment