Pages

Thursday 24 January 2013

Eating Snow













I thought i would introduce you all to a little madam in my life - Macey! A few snaps from our walk to the park the other day, she was more excited than usual as she loves the snow, she thinks the floor is covered in food (snow). She will be a big 13 this year, but she is still a young whipper snapper. I hope you have all enjoyed the snow like macey and been making the most of it.













This week so far i have been getting prepared for a new brief at uni, buying myself a sketchbook and getting motivated. I have also bought myself yet another dvd to add to my collection 'In Bruges' which i have never seen but have only ever heard great things about, i will watch and report back with my review soon. As a side note i checked out the hmv sale today, i was shocked to see my film of 2012 at £5 already, incase you hadnt seen my top five films of 2012 on my twitter @laurenamiparker then here it is again for you

5, Moonrise Kingdom
4, Skyfall
3, The Dark Knight Rises
2, The Sweeney
1, Rock of Ages

I thoroughly enjoyed each of these films and i know some of you will be sceptical of my number one, but i give each of these films a full 100%. So if your stuck for things to watch..  What were your favourite films of 2012?

p.s as a side note, i strongly recommend 'Great Night Out' on itv tonight 9pm, perfect tv watching for a great night in!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren, I've nominated your blog for a Liebster Award! You can get the questions at www.beautymilk.co.uk/2013/01/a-liebster-award-my-nominees.html

    Hope you take part!
    Annie.x

    ReplyDelete